• Denied ArunJohnson's Application

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    In-Game Username: ArunJohnson
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234): Alex.#2233
    First Name (optional): Alex
    Current Age: 20
    Timezone: EU

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?
    (Yes i'm able to record.)

Do you have a working microphone?
    (Yes, i have a working microphone.)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?

(I am mostly active at night and stay about 4-5 hours a day.)

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    (I'm online very much on SkyBlock.)

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    (No, i dont have a ban on CactusMC.)

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?

(Well, I'm the kind of person who sits on his bench, helps novice players and more, activity, seriousness, etc.)

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

I don't know, we are all equal after all, each with his own flaws or surpluses.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

I haven't been in this community for a long time, at the moment I have no mistakes, but I guess they will appear in the future.

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?

No, I'm not personal on any other server.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?

I have an experience in administration, I have been doing it for 5 years, and in development, I have many creative ideas, etc.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

Well, most of the time they can be very calm and can judge a problem very well.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

No, I have nothing more to add.

Last edited:

Ghost_Custard

Jr Moderator
    Staff member
    Hi ArunJohnson.
    Nice to see your application. Could you add more detail to it? Make it stand out a bit more. Take your time and good luck.

Curtis

Helper
    Staff member
    In-Game Username: ArunJohnson
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234): Alex.#2233
    First Name (optional): Alex
    Current Age: 20
    Timezone: EU

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?
    (Yes i'm able to record.)

Do you have a working microphone?
    (Yes, i have a working microphone.)

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?

(I am mostly active at night and stay about 4-5 hours a day.)

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    (I'm online very much on SkyBlock.)

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    (No, i dont have a ban on CactusMC.)

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?

(Well, I'm the kind of person who sits on his bench, helps novice players and more, activity, seriousness, etc.)

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    I don't know, we are all equal after all, each with his own flaws or surpluses.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I haven't been in this community for a long time, at the moment I have no mistakes, but I guess they will appear in the future.

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?
    No, I'm not personal on any other server.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?
    I have an experience in administration, I have been doing it for 5 years, and in development, I have many creative ideas, etc.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Well, most of the time they can be very calm and can judge a problem very well.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    No, I have nothing more to add.
    Hey Alex! As Ghost_Custard has said, this application could do with a lot more detail in it. Such as 'Why should we choose you over other applicants', in this question we expect you to be confident and explaining to us that you are better than other applicants making it an easier decision and have a higher chance of becoming staff.

-=-=-=-=-=- Curtis -=-=-=-=-=-
    IGN: Cxrtis_
    Discord: Curtis#7429

Lazerzzz

Hey Alex,
    I would suggest removing the "( )", underlining your questions, and making it more colorful! You could even leave a gap between the question and the answer. Also, make sure you follow whats suggested above like adding more detail this will help you get accepted!
    Good Luck
    -Lazerzzz

NetflixFeelings

Owner
    Staff member
    @ArunJohnson,

Your application was very short and to the point. People commented and gave you advice on how to make your application better, and now the time has come. I have to deny your application for the obvious reason, being that you put little to no effort into it. You can reapply in 14 days. Thank you for applying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.