Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Briight - Staff Application

Briight

In-Game Username: Briight
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234): Bright#7329
    First Name (optional): I'd rather not
    Current Age: 17
    Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?
    Yes I am able to record
    Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes I have a microphone..
    When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?
    I'm usually active 6+ hows daily and all day on weekends etc
    What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?
    Skyblock
    Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    Nope
    What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?
    I am not toxic player I am good when it comes to working with an team I am an really chill person and I am good with the commands I have a lot of staff experience and I am good with the plugins and the commands I can work with pretty much anyone if there toxic I am not an toxic player I have been playing minecraft since 2015. I am use to Mine Craft I am use to being staff I know how to help the community I am an good staff in my opinion. I am good with helping people on an server when it comes to factions and skyblock. I know how to Screen share people I am good at that. So to sum this all up for you I am not toxic I am well experienced with the commands I know how to ss and Im an team player I am good at the commands with being staff. I am not an unfair staff member I mute/ban them for the right reason and I will always take proof of it.
    Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    I know I am not perfect but I am what your looking for I believe I have a lot of experience. I have a great self of steam I do not get mad fast And I am smart. I don't get my feelings hurt and I can take care of things smartly and not banning someone for spam I I know how long to mute/ban people for what they have done. I have experience With Paladins(a ss program) So I know how to ss and find hacks on there computer or if they are using them. I am not toxic anymore I have made some life decisions to be a smarter person and what I want to be when I get older. I have a lot of staff experience and I am not the type of person that will get mad at someone. I do know some things about coding and Plugins I own 2 plugins its an chunk Collector plugin. I have a summer job so I can support the server latter on I have an good SS client that searches there computer for an Dosser and Mine craft hacks its top rated I own it and I know how to use it. I am an good Staff in my opinion.
    Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    I haven't been playing much this is my first day but besides in game ill just give you an example of a real life situation One being once I was not being nice to others in school when I was in like 3d grade and I got punched
    Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?
    Nope
    Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?
    BlizzardMC - Manager

BlizzardMC Is another cosmic test Faction server and there I was staff for about 6+ months and I played 10-12 Hours for a long time the cannoning is good everything about it was good until I lost complete interest in Minecraft in general. Then I took a break from Minecraft for 2ish months. The server is a great server and I would recommend it.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    My greatest strength is probably getting to know people and how friendly I am I am also really active I talk to a lot of people I have had a lot of staff Experience so i know what it feels like to be staff and I know how to take a big situation and fix it. I am also a fast typer.
    Is there anything else you would like to add?
    🤷‍♂️
    No thanks