First Name (optional):
    Nathan
    Current Age:
    Timezone:
    EST/EDT

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?:

Yes I am.

Do you have a working microphone?

No, not yet, I'm getting one soon, hopefully this doesn't matter.

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?

It honestly depends. On weekdays it's around 5-8 hours, but on weekends its over 10 hours, but sometimes it can be less but it honestly depends on what's happening on that day for me.

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?

Skyblock.

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?

No.

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?
    Why should we choose you over any other applicant?

That is a question you might ask, and I have been pondering around for it, however I do not have a straight answer for that. I am pretty well experienced when it comes to leadership and moderating. I have an amazing attitude and I am great at helping people out, but sadly I do have anger management issues, but I am learning to control it. I am active, mature and intelligent as well. I am also an extremely fast learner. I know you see those four a lot, and you might not consider them reasons, but to me they are. I have been on Minecraft for five years now, going onto six years soon. I have learnt a lot within Minecraft, going from community to community. The longest community I have been in is ArkhamNetwork. Although the server is currently undergoing development, I'll try to interact with everyone I can within the discord and when the server is up, I'll interact with everyone. I think I would be an excellent addition to the Staff team. I am familiar with the rules and I would give punishments out accordingly, as well as getting the full story beforehand. However, some people think activity is not really a reason, I believe it is. Activity is when you're on the server, participating in the server, not AFKing. When a Staff member is on, they can punish someone when someone breaks the rules, it will be a faster process instead of when there is no Staff member on, which makes it slower. I am more active in the night though.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?

I haven't, I'm new. I got invited by the Owner, NetflixFeelings.

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?

No.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?

I have never been Staff in a Minecraft server, but I have helped out a lot of people, and I would make an amazing Staff member. However, I have been Staff in discord servers, and I have moderated in ROBLOX games. I have not had as much experience as a lot of people have in leading or being a Staff member or moderating, but I am very well experienced in helping people.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?

I'm great at getting to the bottom of things, so if an argument happened, I could fix it and have everyone be happy.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Yes. I know this is not an ideal application, but that's because there's a format, I'm better at just going at it. I know I'm also new, but I feel like I'd be an amazing addition to the Staff team. Anyways, thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great rest of the day.