Status
    Not open for further replies.

lowkeymad

In-Game Username: Lowkeymad
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234): Lowkeymad#2365
    First Name (optional): oliver
    Current Age: 17
    Timezone: AU

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?
    I can play a couple hours per day and staff in those hours. And on weekends it can be more or less depending if i have plans

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    Skyblock and factions

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?
    I have some past staff knowledge and im active

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    Cause you should

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    Havent played much

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?
    Yes i am on MapleCraft MC. Dosnt limit it much

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?
    I have some minor experience i have not much proof but i can get screenshots of me when i would /mute people and stuff

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Im very confident so im not scared to get in calls with people or help people if they are mad/upset

Is there anything else you would like to add?

No

Ghost_Custard

Jr Moderator
    Staff member
    Hi Lowkeymad. If you want to be considered for staff, you need to make your application stand out. Add more detail where you can. Read the staff application format and follow the guidelines to set out your application.
    Good luck

Curtis

Helper
    Staff member
    In-Game Username: Lowkeymad
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234): Lowkeymad#2365
    First Name (optional): oliver
    Current Age: 17
    Timezone: AU

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?
    I can play a couple hours per day and staff in those hours. And on weekends it can be more or less depending if i have plans

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    Skyblock and factions

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    No

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?
    I have some past staff knowledge and im active

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    Cause you should

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    Havent played much

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?
    Yes i am on MapleCraft MC. Dosnt limit it much

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?
    I have some minor experience i have not much proof but i can get screenshots of me when i would /mute people and stuff

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    Im very confident so im not scared to get in calls with people or help people if they are mad/upset

Is there anything else you would like to add?

No
    Hey Oliver! This application could do with a lot more detail in it with also some minor punctuation improvements. I dont feel like this application is very strong but good luck!

-=-=-=-=-=- Curtis -=-=-=-=-=-
    IGN: Cxrtis_
    Discord: Curtis#7429

Lazerzzz

Hey Oliver,
    You are lacking details and grammar I would recommend you talking about yourself a bit if you are struggling to answer the questions! I would also suggest you add some color and take the above into consideration!
    Good Luck
    -Lazerzzz

NetflixFeelings

Owner
    Staff member
    @lowkeymad,

There are a couple of reasons I will be denying your application today. The first reason is that there are hardly any answers provided. This application lacks severe detail. The second reason is that you do not play the server (and if you do it's not often). You even said it yourself, and to be quite honest with you... I do not want staff who won't play the server. For these reasons, I'll have to deny you. You can reapply in 14 days. Thank you for applying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.