Status
    Not open for further replies.

stxveo

In-Game Username: stxveo or Steveeo_
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234): stxveo#0068
    First Name (optional):
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone: AEST

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?
    - Yes

Do you have a working microphone?
    - Yes

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?
    - I can provide up to 16 hours on Cactus-MC, if on school nights it will be limited to 8-9 hours. Everyday i'd say 12+ Hours. Same for Discord too.

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    - Probably Skyblock, ever since I've ran my own Skyblock server I didn't want to go back to the repetitive factions I played for years on end, there is something about Skyblock that attires me, stuck on your little own island, expanding, hoping to get a sapling from the tree you mine, its all fresh and I see myself playing Skyblock until I get super bored of that gamemode, then i'd probably try out SMP.

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    - No

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?
    - Experienced Moderation Skills, Honesty, Respect, Knowledge about the game.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    - I believe every server needs new / fresh staff and with me in that position, I can be apart of this, I am already knowledgeable about all the commands and tutoring is not needed. I know what to do and how to enforce the rules. I am always willing to learn from fellow staff members and am open ears to everything anyone has to say. I have much experience on how to deal with hackers and can easily detect when someone is breaking the rules and gather evidence on it. I candidly and truthfully believe I can handle and take the role as helper on Cactus-MC. I also take great pleasure in helping people who are in need or who have questions. I am very unbiased and I like to be friendly to everyone. i know what it feels from both the perspective of a player and of an helper/moderator. I would love to help this server grow and to become as large and prosperous as possible. Everything is a learning experience and i am always trying to obtain more of it. I am also very active as you may know. I try to be very humble and if I am proven wrong I will take it as an opportunity to learn from my mistakes rather than get defensive and hostile. Also, I’m a pretty nice guy; I get along with pretty much everyone, I use my kindness to provide the best customer service I can give, I value the relationships I make with others, and I feel it’s important to be close with the community as a staff member.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    - Can't think of one.

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?
    - Currently do not have staff on any other server.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?
    - I've been Mod & Developer on a smallish server called OrionPvP - 350 if on a good day, I was staff there for around 6 months before resigning because busy of exams. I'd say I have a good moderation experience. I was a developer on alot of MC servers from my hobby of coding Discord bots in Python, ever since i started developing Discord bots i thought it would be a great job to make them for some MC servers, and currently in the process of learning Java to make plugins.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    - Moderational for a first, I am very strong with all the commands, since I've moderated in the past, I've ran multiple servers with a dozen people playing, mainly factions/skyblock/smp <- ive moderated on, Honesty, if I do something wrong I am completely honest about the situation, it doesn't help to lie about it, it would probably get you in more trouble, so yeah I am very honest when it comes to what I do. Activeness, I am really active In-Game and Discord, if anyone needs my help I usually reply very quickly unless if i'm busy, but i'm always up for a chat aswell :). I'll list my strengths:

- Teamwork
    - Honesty
    - Leadership
    - Initiative
    & Respect

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    - as you might as seen above my hobbies outside of MC is programming websites, discord bots, interactive panels, next year going into VET integrated technologies.

Last edited:

Ghost_Custard

Jr Moderator
    Staff member
    Hi Stxveo. Nice to read your application. I would suggest that you add a bit more detail to your application. Also if you look at the staff application format post, it suggests you change your reply text colour to make it easier for your answers to be read. Also this helps your application to stand out.
    Good luck

Curtis

Helper
    Staff member
    In-Game Username: stxveo or Steveeo_
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234): stxveo#0068
    First Name (optional):
    Current Age: 15
    Timezone: AEST

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence?
    - Yes

Do you have a working microphone?
    - Yes

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week?
    - I can provide up to 16 hours on Cactus-MC, if on school nights it will be limited to 8-9 hours. Everyday i'd say 12+ Hours. Same for Discord too.

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular gamemode that keeps you interested?
    - Probably Skyblock, ever since I've ran my own Skyblock server I didn't want to go back to the repetitive factions I played for years on end, there is something about Skyblock that attires me, stuck on your little own island, expanding, hoping to get a sapling from the tree you mine, its all fresh and I see myself playing Skyblock until I get super bored of that gamemode, then i'd probably try out SMP.

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances?
    - No

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for?
    - Experienced Moderation Skills, Honesty, Respect, Knowledge about the game.

Why should we choose you over any other applicant?
    - I believe every server needs new / fresh staff and with me in that position, I can be apart of this,. I am already knowledgeable about all the commands and tutoring is not needed :p. I know what to do and how to enforce the law. I am always willing to learn from fellow staff members and am open ears to everything anyone has to say. I have much experience on how to deal with hackers and can easily detect when someone is breaking the rules and gather evidence on it. I candidly and truthfully believe I can handle and take the role as helper on Cactus-MC.

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    - Can't think of one.

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC?
    - Currently do not have staff on any other server.

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?
    - I've been Mod & Developer on a smallish server called OrionPvP - 350 if on a good day, I was staff there for around 6 months before resigning because busy of exams. I'd say I have a good moderation experience. I was a developer on alot of MC servers from my hobby of coding Discord bots in Python, ever since i started developing Discord bots i thought it would be a great job to make them for some MC servers, and currently in the process of learning Java to make plugins.

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted?
    - Moderational for a first, I am very strong with all the commands, since I've moderated in the past, I've ran multiple servers with a dozen people playing, mainly factions/skyblock/smp <- ive moderated on, Honesty, if I do something wrong I am completely honest about the situation, it doesn't help to lie about it, it would probably get you in more trouble, so yeah I am very honest when it comes to what I do. Activeness, I am really active In-Game and Discord, if anyone needs my help I usually reply very quickly unless if i'm busy, but i'm always up for a chat aswell :).

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    - My favorite color is black!
    Hey stxveo! I really like your application as it is very detailed and the answers to the questions stand out making it easy to read. You can provide a decent time for being staff per week and overall i feel like it is a good application. However, one very little thing i would say is that you could add a bit more detail in the last question, such as what you like to do outside of playing MC etc. Other than that it is a good application. Good luck!

-=-=-=-=-=-=- Curtis -=-=-=-=-=-
    IGN: Cxrtis_
    Discord: Curtis#7429

Lazerzzz

Hey Stxveo,
    Your application is very well presented all I could suggest to you is more details other then that good luck!
    -Lazerzzz

Status
    Not open for further replies.