In-Game Username: TheCow69
    Discord Name (ex. Name#1234):
    FredTheSped#7343
    First Name (optional): Jaxten
    Current Age: 17
    Timezone: PST

Are you able to record hackers/screenshot evidence? Ofc

Do you have a working microphone? Always

When are you most active? How many hours can you provide to CactusMC Server and Discord in a week? At least 3-5 hours a day

What CactusMC server(s) are you the most active on? What is it about that particular game mode that keeps you interested?Skyblock because its my favorite

Have you ever been banned on CactusMC? If so, why should this not affect your chances? no i haven't

What can you offer or bring to the table for CactusMC with the position you're applying for? I want to help the server grow and get back to how it used to be or even better i want the server to have hundreds of active players

Why should we choose you over any other applicant? because i am going to be as active as possible and try to be the best staff that i can be

Name a mistake you made during your time here on CactusMC. How did you fix that mistake? What did you learn from it?
    been toxic in chat but i apologized after and havent been since

Are you currently staff on any other server(s) and how much could this limit your playtime on CactusMC? Currently i am not staff on any other server so that gives me more time to be on CactusMC

Tell us your previous server moderation experience, with proof if applicable. If you lack previous experience, why should you be chosen over any other applicant?
    i have been staff on another server but the server went down for maintenance and never got up again but i dont have proof

Tell us your greatest strengths. How would these help you during your time staffing, if accepted? i would keep all the hackers off of the server and try to keep the server balanced and happy

Is there anything else you would like to add?
    only that i love the server and want to see it thriving again<3